Homes and Communities Agency
Asbestos RemovalDemolitionLand RemediationSite Clearance
The development will see the construction of 1,180 new houses and flats, community facilities and services, a school, employment space, parks and a new marina. Previously used by the manufacturing industry, we were appointed to clear the site before redevelopment proceeds, including all existing buildings, most notably the large Gateway building, and surrounding hard-standing.
The main work consists of the following:
- Asbestos Removal
- Soft Strip to buildings
- Demolition to buildings
- Processing and removal of fly tipped materials eastern end of site
- Breaking out of slabs, foundations and hard-standings to be crushed and screened ready for pile mat formation
- Disposal of waste materials
- Remediation of contaminate hotspots
- Formation of pile mat to site area
This project was undertaken on behalf of the Home and Communities Agency, a non-departmental public body whose purpose is to create successful communities by making more homes and business premises available.
Aerial images of the site have been captured by our newly purchased drone which is already proving to be a worthwhile investment.